Thursday, June 9, 2016

Off Shoulder and Choker


The off shoulder trend is still going strong and I'm starting to think of it as an essential because whether as bardot-style or this voluminous bohemian silhouette the off-shoulder trend looks perfect for sunny weather and care-free casual days. I wore it here previously with an edgy hair-do and lace-y bralet and now I'm doing a casual look with these light denim pants and black mules. I passed a gold chain-link through the loop of these mules like I've been meaning to since I purchased them. I have the mind to update the loops with tassels or pom poms to keep them interesting and fresh. 


New Look shoes / Won Hundred Jeans/ random shop bought top / Billy Blues belt / DIY choker 




3 comments:

  1. Hi Chineze, I love the trend so much too. Ingenious what you did with the necklace. I'm sure pom poms would look very cute too.

    http://fashionablyidu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so demure-sensual-chic about bared shoulders. I like the trend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my small world and leaving a note.

Recommendations by Engageya